Avidia Labs Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://avidialabs.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Avidia Labs' website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Avidia Labs' website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Avidia Labs at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The Company may, based on any form of access to the Application (including free download/trials) or Products or Services or Website or registrations through any source whatsoever, contact the User through SMS, email, personal visit and call, to give information about its products as well as notifications on various important updates and/or to seek permission for demonstration of its products or services. The User expressly grants such permission to contact him/her through telephone, SMS, e-mail or any other source. By registering, the user agrees to make his / her contact details available to our employees, associates and partners so that he may be contacted for education information and promotions through telephone, SMS, email etc. We may share personal information such as name, mobile number and email address with selected educational institutions based on your expression of interest so that they may consider marketing campaigns or enrolment measures that would be beneficial to you.
- The Company shall have the right to monitor the usage of the application / product by the user, to analyse the usage and to communicate with the user, seeking feedback, mentoring the user to enable effective and efficient usage of the application / products acquired by the users.
- The contents of the Application / products are developed on the concepts covered in the syllabus prescribed for each of the competitive exams / courses. The usage of the Application/Services/products is not endorsed as a substitution to the curriculum based education provided by the educational institutions or but is intended to supplement the same by explaining and presenting the concepts in a manner enabling easy understanding.
- All the content, material, trademarks, software, text, script, images, graphics, videos, audio etc contained in the Website, Application, Products / services are proprietary property of the Company (“Intellectual Property”). No material from this site may by copied, downloaded, modified, reproduced, republished, distributed, uploaded, transmitted, displayed, published, posted or reverse engineered without obtaining prior written permission from Avidia Labs. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal and/or civil penalties.
- In no event will Avidia Labs be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use company website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof.
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Avidia Labs harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site. Avidia Labs makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site or any services offered through the site will be accurate or reliable.
- Any material, information or other communication that the visitor transmits or posts in the preparation of the Application/Website/Products/Services and contents therein, every effort has been made to offer the current, correct, and clearly expressed information possible. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors may occur. In particular, but without limiting anything here, the Company disclaims any responsibility for any errors and accuracy of the information that may be contained in the Application/Website/Products/Services. Any feedback from User is most welcome to make the Application/Website/Products/Services and contents thereof error free and user friendly. Company also reserves the right and discretion to make any changes/corrections or withdraw/add contents at any time without notice. Neither the Company nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on Application/Website/Products/Services for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You will not use the application / website / products / services for commercial purposes of any kind or of any unlawful purposes or in a way that it harms the Company.
- The materials on Avidia Labs' website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Avidia Labs makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Avidia Labs does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Avidia Labs or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Avidia Labs' website, even if Avidia Labs or a Avidia Labs authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Avidia Labs' website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Avidia Labs does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Avidia Labs may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Avidia Labs does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Avidia Labs has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Avidia Labs of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Avidia Labs may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.